12.15.12 – Leaving on a Jetplane

15 Dec

Well, Philly it’s been real. We will be heading to the airport soon to catch our plane to our old new home in Illinois. Yesterday, Kyle and I discussed our top ten favorite memories in our little house in Media. On top of the list were of course Laney-related events. It is a little bittersweet leaving. It will always be the place we found out we were pregnant, brought our baby girl home, and where she spent her first three months of life.

We will miss the walk-ability of our little town…the architecture…the Italian food…the history…the closeness to big city life and the BEACH! Mostly we will miss the people. We met some pretty fantastic East Coasters, who we will miss. Thank you for your friendship!

We have grown a lot this past year and are so glad we had this experience.
But we look forward to being closer to family and friends who we have missed so much and starting the next chapter in our new home.

We go now… πŸ™‚

What Laney thinks about packing.

20121215-081007.jpg

20121215-081022.jpg
Laney playing in an empty room – the same room in which we got the call from the doctor that we were expecting her!

6 Responses to “12.15.12 – Leaving on a Jetplane”

1. Tracy December 15, 2012 at 3:00 pm #

Will you be changing the name of your blog soon? I am so excited that you three are moving back to Illinois. This was obviously a move that God had planned for you all to make Laney happen, but I couldn’t be happier that he decided your journey would continue in Illinois. I love you all! See you soon.

• jamiepott December 15, 2012 at 3:23 pm #

We have been debating the name change. Kyle thinks we should “keep our brand” but I’m open to ideas. πŸ™‚

Sent from my iPhone

2. Tracy December 16, 2012 at 1:18 am #

CornyPott!!

• jamiepott December 16, 2012 at 1:32 am #

Haha perfect!!

Sent from my iPhone

3. Jean Sargent McPheeters December 18, 2012 at 2:30 am #

Something about BLOOMing and pott seems appropriate to me!! πŸ™‚
    Glad you are back home but this is one East Coaster that will miss you all.

• Cathy Pott December 18, 2012 at 6:18 pm #

I agree with Jean. My suggestion would be BloomingPott.